Inflidge Industrial Ltd. recognizes the importance of your personal information; consequently, we will protect and manage it appropriately under the Personal Information Protect Policy.
1. Personal information acquired on our website and purposes of acquisition
The Company will acquire the following personal information (information that can identify a specific individual) from the forms on the website for the following purpose:
a. Personal information acquired
Name of the customer and company, department and post in the company, address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address of the company
b. Purposes of use
- Communicate and provide information about the Company and our products and services;
- Respond to inquiries and requests about products and services (requests for quotations or catalogs, etc.);
- Respond to communication or inquiries about contracts or the payment of charges for products and services;
- Implement operation, maintenance, and support for products and services;
- Solicit feedback from the customer about products and services;
- Provide information about our business (including products and services) or events; and
- Used for our business in a form that cannot identify an individual included in statistical data obtained through summarization or analysis.
2. Viewing/history data, collection of characteristic information, and permission to use
The Company will ask for personal information if you make a request or ask for information about our products or services. We also acquire browser information, IP address, cookie data (including reads and writes) and other information about the user’s terminal when you access any page on our website, and we will record the information as necessary. We use the collected data for marketing data and analysis of how visitors use the website.
If we release aggregate/analysis data outside the Company, we will release such data after processing the information, so that users and third parties accessing this website cannot be identified.
3. Provision of personal information
We will not disclose to any third party any personal information provided by you except as follows:
- If you consent to disclosure;
- If we consign, to the extent necessary for achievement of the purposes of use as specified to you, the handling of personal information to an affiliate, service provider, or partner with which we have concluded a nondisclosure agreement concerning personal information;
- Disclosure to postal carriers and deliveries related to customer communication, information provision, or other matters related to the service;
- If information is processed into statistical data that cannot identify an individual; or
- If required by court order or governmental regulation.
4. Procedure for disclosure, correction, addition, or removal of personal information
We will promptly respond to any request from you or your legal proxy for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, removal, or discontinuance of provision of personal information to third parties (hereinafter “Disclosure”) with respect to your personal information. Please contact the Inquiry Desk specified at the end of this document for these requests.
6. Inquiry Desk
Inflidge Industrial Ltd., personal information protection office
5-9-7 Tsunashima-higashi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-0052
Phone: +81-45-544-7531 Fax +81-45-544-8310