The Halogen Spot Heater HSH is a halogen lamp best suited for the manufacturing of semiconductors and drying parts.
The combination of halogen lamp and special mirror offers maximal temperatures of 500°C to 1200°C in only 2–3 seconds. Furthermore, the adaptable mirror design allows changes in the light distribution (focal point distance, light focusing diameter).
- High-efficiency spot heaters combined with specially designed gold mirrors on the halogen lamps.
- The HSH-1 can apply heat up to approximately 1,200 degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for applying heat through glass.
- Can be used for applying heat to test samples inside vacuum chambers, drying after washing, heat caulking and other non-contact heat applications.
- Can be used for various types of heat processes that require clean heat application, and preheating for semiconductors.
- We also design and manufacture models with light distribution mirrors in accordance with application. Feel free to contact us.