The Carbon Fiber Heater CFH is a high efficiency, long service life carbon heater with a heater wavelength of 2.6µm using plant-based carbon fiber.
- Plant-based carbon fiber far-infrared heating element!
- Environmentally friendly heating element of the 21st century!
- High-efficiency, long-life heater using vegetable carbon fiber with a wavelength of 2.6μ.
- Provides the same heating effect as nichrome heating elements with half of the power.
- The 2 to 4 micron wavelength of the infrared irradiation spectrum, which acts as a moisture absorption band, is four times larger than nichrome heating elements.
- Provides higher efficiency for heating subjects containing moisture in comparison to nichrome and halogen heating elements.
- Consumes half of the energy of conventional heat sources (nichrome wires, halogen lamps, etc.)
- Low cost, long life.