By arranging multiple halogen lamps in the shape of a line, the halogen heaters can be used suitably to heat objects for a fixed time and at a certain temperature. Such uses would include soldering the borders of solar panel cells (tab and string) or plastification in factories.
- Voltage 200V
- Heating Subject: SUS304 (1t×15×15)
- Thermocouple fixed onto the rear surface of the heating subject and measurements taken.
- Irradiation distance: 50mm
- Various types of heat processing that require clean heat application through to levels of cleanliness, and preheating for semi-conductors
- Various types of soldering
- Ceramic sintering
- Preheating for metal hardening adjustment and bending
- Various types of heat source units for furnaces and drying processes, etc.
- Test sample heating within vacuum chambers
- Spot-heating on the edges of resin, and heat-shrink tube shrinking