Super air heaters supply hot air at a maximum temperature of 800 degrees Celsius.
Uses a special heating element (Kanthal wire) to increase temperatures at high efficiency within a short period of time. The compact design allows them to be attached neatly.
SEN-type built-in thermal sensors are used, which in combination with the thermostat enables the temperature to be controlled accurately.
This allows manufacturing conditions to be reproduced in a favorable manner.
Also, the built-in thermal sensor monitors the heating status, etc., which is useful for the circuits and work procedures set up by the customer for safety purposes.
- High temperature
- Long life
- High-speed heating
- Electricity-saving, energy-saving
- Accurate control of temperature
- Heating of localized areas possible
- Use of nitrogen gas possible
- Does not use flames, and emits no contaminants
- Compact and lightweight
- Special orders accepted (nozzle, heater capacity, dimensions, etc.)
- Tip on soldering robots
- Automatic soldering of electronic parts
- Soldering of ceramic and glass substrates
- Drying adhesive, ink and paint
- Automation of small part and marking drying
- Automation of resin bending and resin caulking
- Burr removal for molded resin parts
- Preheating electric cable conductors
- Sealing for automatic vinyl packaging machines
- Automatic adhesion for wire coils
- For use with bga reworks and repairs
- Soldering of solar battery panels
- Drying and caulking backlights (ccfl) on LCD panels, etc.
- Heat source for simple reflows, etc.
- Heat source for bobbin coils and other wire coils
- For use in attaching internal panels to car doors
- Enables micro-spot heating in accordance with the shape of the nozzle.
- Minimizes the effects of heat on other parts.
- Heat volume easily adjusted by changing the temperature and air flow.
- Swift temperature increase to enable intermittent heating.
- Soldering of flexible substrates and minute parts.
- Preheats micro-spots before they come into contact with the soldering iron to produce excellent soldering results while using minimal energy.
- Localized heating so that other parts are not affected.
Glass Processing Preheating
- Suitable for preheating localized areas that are to be processed with burners.
- The heater can be turned on and off to minimize energy loss.
- Chip-off preheating.
- Enables micro-spots to be preheating evenly.
Shrink Tube Heating
Heat-shrink Tube Heating
- Suitable for heat-shrinking minute parts and wire clusters.
- Enables the localized heating of tubes.
- Adds a gloss finish to cosmetics.
- Heat volume easily adjusted.
- Enables high-grade duplicated processing.
- Enables clean, localized heating with air.